I’m not sure if anyone realizes, but: since I’m new to the fandom, since I started in November, this (or rather the 2/21 update with the silhouettes - knowing what we now know) goes down in my Homestuck history as the first update I read “live” that had Sollux in it.
That’s a pretty huge thing. And I’ve been sitting here all blase while everyone else reacted to updates with SCREAMIGN ADN FLAILING AND INCOHERENT KEYSMASH! and I’ve been mostly saving that for, like, when something *important* updates, like The Vienna Game or One of Our Submarines.
Okay, I’m still more attached to those two fics than I am to Homestuck proper. But.
I GET it now. Now that there’s been an update with Sollux in it while I’ve been watching ‘live’ - he’s on the line again, and so are my feels. Bam. Like that. Suddenly I’m all anxious and concerned and knowing Hussie could pull something like Murderstuck at any moment. No amount of alpha kid shenanigans ever made me feel like that, but OH GOD SOLLUX MY SWEET BBY YOU’RE BACK PLEASE DON’T DIE AGAIN.
So even though it makes me seem even newbier than I actually am, I’ll forever consider this my first *real* Homestuck update. 2/21. The day tiny silhouettes made us all freak out and then Sollux sassed us and everything was OK for at least a little while.
23 Notes/ Hide
- solluxisms likes this
- k2e4 likes this
- lizardlicks likes this
- maysgreatnewusername reblogged this from tatterdemalionamberite and added:
- deadcellredux reblogged this from psiicon
- tatterdemalionamberite likes this
- psiicon reblogged this from tatterdemalionamberite and added:
- tatterdemalionamberite reblogged this from barkout and added:
- jncos reblogged this from tatterdemalionamberite
- creasepieces likes this
- improbablezero likes this
- straightwhiteactivist likes this
- rainbowpui likes this
- maysgreatnewusername likes this
- rememberwhenyoutried likes this
- reggierockit likes this
- aegisaglow said: "Suddenly I’m all anxious and concerned" so you’re…captorvated?
- saeto15 likes this